Technote #10 - How to convert our NO BUTTON motor starter panel to an START STOP
The following instructions are intended to convert our CP-EMS...X externally controlled motor starter panels to a CP-EMS...SS with a conversion kit provided by us. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for details on acquiring this kit.
- Remove the wires connected from TB1 to A1 and TB2 to A2 and discard.
- Remove TB1 and TB2 and slide end anchor over to contactor.
- Install start stop button. A factory install button is 1-1/2 over and 1-1/2 up from the raise border around the enclosure.
- Slide the contactor auxiliary onto the front of the contactor
- Connect the A1 wire to the A1 terminal of the contactor.
- Connect the L1 wire to the L1 terminal of the contactor.
- Connect the 5" wire from the L2 terminal of the contactor (leaving the wire that is currently landed there in place) to the A2 terminal of the contactor.