Servo Simulator and Tester 24 VDC with DIN Rail Mount
Servo Axis Simulator was developed to assist integrators and OEM in application development for projects with servo drives with analog command signal and incremental encoder feedback.
- Allows debugging of motion applications in the lab environment, virtually on the table, with PLC or CNC only without actual running motors and drives.
- Simulates servo axis with servomotor and 5VDC encoder.
- It effectively provides 1024 positions per revolution if CNC or motion controller uses x4 mode.
- Servo Simulator can generate maximum 32,500 pulses per second (130,000 in “A Quad B” or x4 mode).
- Default encoder settings are 256 pulses per revolution.
Is this item almost what you are looking for but you need a little customization? We write custom firmware and can modify components to fit your needs. Open collector version available upon request. Contact us for details at email@example.com.