Policies, Terms, and Conditions
Payment types - Credit Cards, Paypal, Google Checkout, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon shipment of your order. We accept Paypal, Google Checkout, money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, and company checks in U.S. Dollars only. Orders are processed upon receipt of a money order or cashier’s check. For personal and company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We cannot guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $25 fee on all returned checks.
Order Acceptance Policy
- Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. TW Controls LLC reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
- Shipping Time -- Each product listing has a "Usually ships in:" field which tell you the approximate shipping time. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by TW Controls LLC or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise.
- We make every effort to have all products available for shipment. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
- These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether TW Controls LLC signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
- We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase. Items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Our Store shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
- TW Controls LLC warrants all equipment manufactured and software developed by TW Controls LLC to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from date of shipment. All parts or products, including software, not manufactured or developed by TW Controls LLC will be covered only by the express warranty of the manufacturer. This warranty does not extend to damage or wear caused by misuse, negligence, accident, corrosion, modification by customer, faulty installation, loss of product, or tampering in a manner to impair normal operation of the equipment or software.
- TW Controls LLC guarantees to replace, or at its option to repair, any equipment, software, or parts thereof which are found defective in material or workmanship with one year from date of delivery. TW Controls LLC’s obligation with respect to such parts shall be limited to replacement or repair FOB job-site, and in no event shall TW Controls LLC be liable for consequential or special damages, or for transportation, installation, adjustment, or other expenses which may arise in connection with such equipment, software, or parts. Expendable items are specifically excluded from this warranty.
- The foregoing warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
- No waiver, modification, or alteration of the foregoing shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by a principal of TW Controls LLC.
Privacy - TW Controls LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we protect your personal information, what we collect, how we obtain it, how we use it and how we secure it. By accessing our websites, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
- What we collect
- Web visitor information - We collect data about your visit to our site including what pages you view, time spent view a page, and how you navigate through our site. Also we collect standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit such as your IP address, your browser type, capabilities, and language, your operating system, the time and date, and and the link that brought you to our site. This data is not linked to any of your personal information. You may opt out of this tracking using the following tool. http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutWeb user information - When you register on one of our sites, we collect contact details such as your name, company name, email address, telephone and fax numbers, and a physical and billing address.
- Web ordering information - When ordering online, we used the user information discovered above and collect credit card or payment information, and for security reasons we log your IP address.
- Pre-sales information - During the interview phase of a proposal, drawings, programs, and other sensitive data may be gathered from customers and vendors in order to propose the best solution
- Work in progress - While projects are going on, drawings, programs, and notes pertaining to the project are collected.
- Post-sales information - Data that is required to maintain and support the systems is retained.
- How we obtain it
- Web visitor information is collected using Google Analytics. All other information is intentionally given by the user.
- How we use it
- Web visitor and user information is used evaluate the performance our our site and our advertising, assure that we are customizing the experience and formatting of our pages for the majority of our visitors, and help us understand how we can do a better job at making our site and user friendly as possible. Totals of monthly site performance may be shared with 3rd party consultants but no individual user data is ever shared.
- Web ordering information - Credit card information is used to process your payment then is immediate purged. We have adopted a zero payment storage policy. We do not include features such as storing your payment information for later orders or even the last four digits of your card. If you need the last four digits for accounting purposes your will find it in the order confirmation that is initially send after you order, it is the only record we have of it.
- Data collected for pre-sales, work in progress, and post-sales - Data is collected and shared on a need to know basis. Data may be shared with third parties but only after guidelines have been established for the use, privacy, and relinquishing of such data. Once data is no longer necessary it is destroyed according to our environmental policy.
- We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience, hold items in your cart, store your user ID when you login, etc. We also use it to track the number of times a user visits our site, how you navigate through our site, etc to assist us in evaluating our advertising. Most browsers accept cookies by default bu you may change your browser setting to decline cookies to opt out of this. If you choose to decline cookies some features including our online checkout may cease to function.
- To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to our site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
- When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the our site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
- How we secure your data
- Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology. We are PCI compliant and US-EU Safe Harbor certified.
Privacy on Other Web Sites
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of TW Controls LLC., Copyright © 2011, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price