Analog 4-20mA Current Loop Simulator Dual Channel DIN Rail Mounted
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 3% off
- Buy 6 - 10 and get 4% off
- Buy 11 or above and get 5% off
This DIN rail mountable version of our 4-20 mA current loop simulator includes two analog channels capable of simulating 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20 mA signals.
- Power Supply 12-30V DC 24VDC typical
- Current Output
- Number of Channels 2 Isolated
- Output Range 4mA to 20mA
- Fixed Preset 4 , 8, 12, 16, 20 mA Output Selection Terminal
- Output Accuracy ±1% of full scale( 0.2mA) at 25°C
- Protection Reverse Polarity
- Load Range 0-1000 Ohm 250 Ohm typical. Loads over 500 Ohm require 24V or higher power supply.
|Typical Two-Wire Simulator Connection with an External Loop Power Supply||Typical Two-Wire Simulator Connection with a Sourcing Analog Input|
Analog 4-20mA ...