- Allen Bradley Connected Components Workbench Lessons
- Allen Bradley Micro 820 Connected Components Workbench CCW Download and Installation
Allen Bradley Micro 820 Connected Components Workbench CCW Download and Installation
If the above link is not working, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions below to find the latest link.
1. To start with we will go to google.com and search for “Connected Components Workbench”.
2. The top link should be the one you are looking for.
3. Click the “Downloads” tab,
4. Scroll to the bottom and click the standard download. As of this article it is “Version 10.01 Software”.
5. You will be asked to sign in. You can register for free and no support contract is needed.
6. Review the license agreement and if you agree with it, click the “Accept” button.
7. Click the “Managed Download” or “Direct Download” depending on your preference, I personally use the “Direct Download” button.
8. There are two files, you will need to download both of them.
9. Once the downloads are complete, open up the folder you downloaded the files to and double click the EXE file.
10. The prompts are fairly self explanatory through the installation and the default selections should work for almost all users.